Need a quote or source for an upcoming post you’re writing?
Or maybe you’re looking to interview an experienced blogger on topics related to blogging, guest blogging, driving traffic, writing, social media, lead generation, and the like?
If so, we should talk.
Not only have I been blogging for over 11 years, but I’ve had the privilege of being featured on some awesome sites:
How can I help you?
I Need a Source
I have a large catalog of articles covering a wide-variety of blogging topics. If you need a source to mention and link to in your next blog post, here are some great choices. I’ve broken them down by category to make it easier:
- How to Write a Blog Post: The Definitive 10,273-word Guide
- Make It Count: Why Your Blog is Forgettable (and What to Do About It)
- Be Memorable: Why I Wrote An 8,000-Word Blog Post (and Why You Should Do Something Just As Crazy)
- Why I Switched to the Rainmaker Platform (and Why You Should Consider Switching, Too)
- The Howdy Neighbor Technique
- How I Went From Unknown to Boost Blog Traffic Writer in Six Months (and How You Can, Too)
- The (Almost) Definitive Guide for Beating Writer’s Block
- What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Blog About
- Why Blogs Fail (and Why Yours Could be Next)
- 20 Ways to Kill Engagement and Stop Those Pesky Blog Comments
- The Unpublish Challenge
- There is no magic formula for achieving blogging success
I Need a Quote or Interview
My time is usually limited, but a wise man once told me to never turn down opportunities to be viewed as an expert in my field.
So, if you’re offering to feature me, I’m going to do my darnedest to accommodate you. 🙂
Need a quote to include in your upcoming post? Or maybe you had something longer in mind – an interview, perhaps?
In addition to giving you an insightful, witty, and thought-provoking piece of copy; I’ll happily promote your content with my followers once it’s published – all you have to do is contact me once it’s online.
Please fill out the form below and let me know what you need. I’ll be in touch!