Blogging is both easy and difficult. It’s wonderful and horrible. It’s rewarding and disappointing.
In short, blogging is a lot like life.
If you’re wandering around without direction, without guidance, without purpose… blogging can be one of the most frustrating tasks you will attempt in your entire life.
The good news?
Just like in life, you’re not in this alone…
Hi, My Name is Kevin Duncan
See the floating head? That’s me. Nice to meet you, new best friend!
I created Be A Better Blogger during the Summer of 2014 with two primary goals in mind: To help you be the best blogger you can be, and to reach a level of success which enables me to do this (“blogging”) full time.
I’ve been blogging since May 2005, and for most my blogging career I ran a humor blog. Combine this with my three years as a high school teacher; my Master’s in Computer Science which cost way, way too much money; and my 13 years of experience as a web developer, and you get quite the unorthodox background.
But that’s okay. My writing style is unorthodox, too.
I want to entertain you and make you laugh as much as I want to teach and inspire you. I want you to enjoy my posts so much, you don’t even realize right away I’ve taught you anything.
Where You May Have Seen Me
I have had the pleasure of guest blogging for numerous awesome sites, and I’ve a regular contributor to Jon Morrow’s Smart Blogger and Syed Balkhi’s OptinMonster. Here are a few of my favorite guest posts, in no particular order:
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing Comments That Open Doors with Popular Bloggers (Smart Blogger)
- The Blogger’s Bucket List: 20 Must-Reach Milestones on the Path to World Domination (Smart Blogger)
- How to be Hated: A Blogger’s Guide to Zero Readers (Daily Blog Tips)
- Down on Blogging? How to Beat the Blogging Blues (Daily Blog Tips)
- 5 Promotional Email Examples (And How to Write Your Own) (OptinMonster)
- How to Create Content People Will Still Remember in 5 Years’ Time (Smart Blogger)
How To Reach Me
Are you a subscriber? If no, sign up for my mailing list. Subscribers are able to click “Reply” and respond to the emails I send out each week. These emails have high visibility, so I’m certain to notice them!
Want to email me? Easy! Just visit my Contact page and send me your message.
Want to ask me out on a date? Sorry, ladies. I married the love of my life four years ago! 🙂