Whether you’re new to Be A Better Blogger or you’ve been here a hundred times, this page is designed to answer your questions and show you around.
To learn more about Be A Better Blogger and the person behind it, check out my About page. My name is Kevin J. Duncan, by the way. Nice to meet you!
Quotes and Interviews
Need a quote or source for an upcoming post you?re writing?
Or maybe you?re looking to interview an experienced blogger on topics related to blogging, guest blogging, driving traffic, writing, social media, lead generation, and the like?
If so, we should talk.
Tools I Use
There are quite a few tools I use to help me be the best blogger I can be, but three in particular stand out:
- WP Engine (affiliate link) handles my web hosting
- I use AWeber (affiliate link) for email marketing
- To grow my list, I use OptinMonster (affiliate link)
In the past, I used the Rainmaker Platform (affiliate link), which I still highly recommend to those who can afford it.
To see my full list of products I use and wholeheartedly endorse, go to my Tools page.
To find the most popular posts written on Be A Better Blogger, check out my Popular section.
Here are a few of my personal favorites:
- How to Write a Blog Post: The Definitive 10,273-Word Guide
- Dream Big? (Why I Switched to the Rainmaker Platform)
- The Howdy Neighbor Technique
- Make It Count: Why Your Blog is Forgettable (and What to Do About It)
Great content from great writers is always welcomed. I have high standards, but if you’re interested in learning more about guest blogging at Be A Better Blogger go to the write for us page.
Make sure you read all the relevant info! It’ll save both of us a lot of time and grief.